The targeted improvement of professional knowledge, skills and experience based on the implementation of the achievements of science of the world standard and innovational technologies of education.
The activity of the Faculty of Teachers training is directed on providing postgraduate education according to accredited directions and specialties of Sumy State University giving quality educational services according to educational programmes of advanced training (the second higher education), middle term and short term courses of advanced training for specialists.
The Advanced Faculty of Teachers training consists of:
- The Laboratory of Pedagogical Innovations.
- conducting educational experiment to detect inclination of students to performance, organizational and research activities;
- advanced technology in engineering education;
- main aspects of informal education, lifelong learning;
- open source and social software in education;
- advanced research methods in educational technology.
- Skills upgrading of scientific-pedagogical and pedagogical staff according to the programs of innovative educational activities:
- psychological foundations of innovative educational activities;
- vocational training methods;
- management of education quality;
- new achievements in science and practice.
- Skills upgrading of scientific-pedagogical and pedagogical staff according to the programs of electronic and distance learning:
- modern information technology in education;
- design of electronic training equipment;
- software environment for e-learning means development;
- distance learning: organizational, teaching and software solutions.
- Сomputer sciences:
- Information technologies of management;
- Applied and Computational Mathematics;
- Research in technical industry, including power efficiency and renewable energy sources;
- Electronic and Distance learning technologies;
- Information and Computer software of libraries;
- Nano-and Electron physics:
- Environmental economics and the environment;
- Marketing and Management:
- Social and humanitarian aspects of modernity, gender research:
- Technical Systems and Energy Efficient Technology:
International projects experience:
- 2001 – a project "Library of books on economic subjects for the university" on "Dissemination of Information Resource" by Consortium IREX (CARN-99-WEB-3);
- 2007 – a set of distance learning courses for skills upgrading programs "Management of NGOs" was developed together with the EU project "Strengthening Civil Society";
- 2007-2008 – work in a consortium project Tacis SM_SCV-T017B06-2006 "Practical improvement of Ukrainian system of e-learning»;
- 2009-2011 – work in a consortium project 144742-TEMPUS-1-2008-1-DETEMPUS-JPHES «ECESI» – «Educational centers network on modern technologies of local governing».
We invite scientific – pedagogical and pedagogical staff to cooperation.